Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, is one of the
companies in NESI (Nigeria Electricity Supply Industry) engaged in distribution
of Electricity in the assigned license area of supply which extends in the 5
South East States of Nigeria. It is also
the largest Employer in the South East region.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to Apply for the 2023 Graduate internship Programme.
We are inviting applications from ambitious fresh graduates/Professionals to be part of our Graduate Internship Programme for 2023.
This opportunity presents hands-on leaning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our Organization, it will also afford participants the opportunity to fulfill their potentials, contribute their opinions and help shape the future of our organization.
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must Posses degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Science/Engineering.
- Management Sciences.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of second Class Upper division (2:1).
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) scheme
- Excellent Written and oral Communication.
- Commitment to high standards.
- Problem Solving.
- Time Management.
Location: Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Enonyi and Abia
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2023.
EEDC job adverts do not require payment for any processing or registration fee.