Oriental Energy (Oriental) is a privately held indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company with a primary focus on Nigeria.
It was founded in 1990 and was granted Block OPL224 offshore Nigeria. In the 25+ years since then, Oriental Energy have converted OPL224 into OML 115 and added Okwok and Ebok assets to their portfolio.
Applications are invited from Qualified candidate to apply for the Positions Below.
Provide support to the organization’s operation through the provision of qualitative and timely financial reports and other financial advisory services.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- Review bank reconciliation for all bank accounts.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation and schedules.
- Prepare Business Running Cost (BRC) report and forecast.
- Prepare monthly exceptional reports.
- Prepare monthly cash call report.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Review all requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices on EAM.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Provide support for annual statutory audit.
- First degree in accounting or any other finance/business-related discipline
- Qualified – ACA, ACCA.
- Minimum of five (5) years of cognate experience
- Strategic thinking, planning, and implementing skills.
- Keen attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relationship management skill
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices (GAAP), and a good understanding and application of concepts, theories, principles, practices, terminology, and applied bases of accounting.
- Supervisory skills.
- Willingness and ability to work with a team.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to achieving targets and goals.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and other general system applications required.
- Remain efficient under pressure.
- Character of proven integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to apply online.