Northwest Petroleum is an indigenous petroleum products marketing company with vast experience in the export, import, trading, storage and supply of crude
Approved FGN Crude Exporter with rapid expansion in Petroleum downstream retail expansion
As a result of business expansion, we seek to hire an experience, competent, and collaborative individuals to join our Team.
The role will work closely with our station officers and would be responsible, amongst other purposeful functional service delivery tasks
We are recruiting for the Positions below;
1.) Job Title: PLANT ENGINEER
To coordinate, evaluate and recommend to the business strategies for optimal, continues and smooth operational running of the plant to increase profitability and maintenance of all tools, machinery, and equipment.
- Identifies, develops, and implements engineering strategies that will ensure modernization, automation, and expansion of existing facilities for all range of lubricant products of Northwest.
- Draws up and implement a preventive maintenance schedule that ensures increased plant availability and reliability
- Prepares a realistic annual maintenance budget for LBP based on experience and historical data
- Ensures spare parts and technical accessories used in the plant are of very high standard and obtained at competitive prices
- Provide and implement maintenance /repair services for all lubricant ancillary equipment which includes buildings, forklifts, compressors, generators, and other equipment acquired into the plant
- Coordinating the activities of Contractors to ensure that contracted services are delivered promptly and at optimal value addition.
- Ensure that all facilities of the plant are in top conditions to satisfy the requirements of NMDPRA, FEPA and LASEPA
- Liaise with equipment Manufacturers on specification, design, new innovations, and current developments for better equipment management.
- Ensures safety and security in all warehouses through proper attention to maintenance issues in the warehouse and stores.
- Conduct regular studies on the manufacturing processes to ensure optimal performance and enhance capacity utilization
You can also Apply for: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program at Schlumberger.
- High degree of integrity, good Business Understanding, Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Plant Management and reporting skill
- Knowledge of Pipeline configuration and flow process
- Ability to operate equipment
- Knowledge of Lubricant Characteristics both in process and on the shelf
- Equipment Trouble shooting skill
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in Plant/Equipment management is essential
2.) Job Title: Graphics Designer/ Animations
To create and develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D techniques while been able to make contents which suites organization products and designs.
- Ability to use Graphics software, Photoshop, CorelDraw and Premier
- Select and develop colors, images, text style, and layout graphics for product illustrations, logos, videos, and websites.
- Support in the development of concepts and graphics for social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Design and develop micro sites, banners, video ads, rich emails, and other electronic media.
- Knowledge of copywriting and Search Engine Optimization SEO process or SEM expertise with experience in Google Analytics a plus
- Relevant marketing experience managing google ads, Twitter ads and Facebook ads accounts
- Build accurate, detailed, frame-by-frame visuals
- Test graphics across various media platforms.
- Update and reinvent static design assets into fresh animations
- Execute high quality graphic packages based on an existing designs or style-guide
- Use various tools to track, publish, distribute, archive, and review assets
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Be a creative problem solver
- Self-motivated, task oriented, and capable of working independently
- Knowledge of design and production terminology
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Animation, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Minimum of 2- 3 years industry-standard work experience as an animator, especially, with expertise in 2D animation, and commendable 3D Animation skills.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.