Current job vacancies at Heirs Holding Limited.2 min read
Heirs Holdings is a family owned investment company committed to improving lives and transforming Africa through long-term investments.
We are recruiting for the Position below:
- Job Title: Client Relations Officer
- Job Type: Contract.
- Location: Lagos Nigeria.
The Client Relations Officer will oversee Front Office Management, Helpdesk administration, Reservations and Ticketing, Visitors management, and general management of the administrative functions as required.
- Drive improvement of overall customer support services.
- Manage the internal customer service desk and administer customer satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare daily reports and maintain activity log.
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect calls appropriately, maintaining a call log.
- Provide accurate meeting room status information and communicate accordingly.
- Prepare performance and status reports related to front office.
- Coordinate the visitor’s management process by receiving and directing visitor’s traffic flow as appropriate.
- Manage requests and enquiries from visitors.
- Receive and coordinate all administrative requests and direct such requests to appropriate channels.
- Regularly walk around to monitor meeting rooms and common areas.
- Manage the internal office environment, ensuring that the look and feel are in line with the brand and service standards.
- Supervise cleaning activities and ensure shift patterns are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that support staff (cleaners) put on proper uniforms at all times.
- Schedule appointments and manage diaries as required.
- Provides staff support for administrative tasks and projects.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Store inventory management using electronic and physical count techniques
- Replace and/or replenish shortage items in the store.
- Ensure items are properly stored and maintained.
- Manage all ticket booking request, including direct purchase of tickets from airlines.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with travel agents and airline representatives to obtain valuable information on ticket purchase and bookings.
- Carry out continuous research to identify existing promos and identify possible benefits to the organization.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Friendly dispositive and personable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a front desk management role or general office administration role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online