Northwest Petroleum is an indigenous petroleum products marketing company with vast experience in the export, import, trading, storage and supply of cr
Approved FGN Crude Exporter with rapid expansion in Petroleum downstream retail expansion
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
◾Job Title: Electrical Technician
To ensure technical efficiency, maintenance processes and sustained operations of all electrical equipment and systems for optimize asset integrity.
Main Key Responsibilities: –
- Plan and schedule maintenance of Plant electrical systems and machinery including transformers, Ring Main Units, switch gears, etc. and ensure all electrical maintenance work is done in a safe work environment, following all applicable safety regulations.
- Assembling evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Involved in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instruction for all Electrical related activities/ Processes and oversee its implementation.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, generators, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches and varied electrical fixtures.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Test solid-state circuitry to determine defective components in analog and digital equipment along with defective parts replacement.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Prepare schedules and coordinate activities with varied electrical divisions and sections.
- Not less than bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (With professional certification/membership in COREN)
- 6 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience to work under air supplied breathing equipment to operate valves, pumps and compressor.
- A good knowledge of relevant electrical operations, procedures and practices, especially in Lube manufacturing.
- Fully conversant with Electrical safety rules
- Ability to be a self starter with minimum supervision and team player.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply online