Engineering Graduate Trainee recruitment at Baker Hughes2 min read
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies
We are Recruiting for the vacant Positions Below.
Job Title: Field Engineer – Wireline
Location: 125 Trans-Amadi Port Harcourt.
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: R70733
As a Field Engineer, you will participate in the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program where you will learn to run the product line’s tool(s) and/or services
- Learning to run the product line’s tool(s) and/or services under supervision of more experienced field engineers/specialists and progresses to doing so
- Following all company safety and security procedures and observes all company and government regulations
- Conducting all required responsibilities safely and as described in thecompany’s documentation
- Conducting all assigned business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes policies.
- Performing other related duties as required.
Also Apply: New Job Openings at Halliburton Nigeria| Apply Now!
- Have a University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required
- Have general knowledge of basic engineering principles and good mechanical aptitude.
- Be able to become proficient in running basic jobs/services for the respective product line
- Have the ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online