Power & Energy Oil Tools LTD was incorporated in 2011. We are an indigenous oilfield services company comprising a specialist engineering team with expertise in well services and production systems. we have provided IOCs and marginal field operators with best-in-class, field-proven solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
◾Job Position: Trainee – Wellhead Engineer
◾Job Location: Port Harcourt
◾Employment Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Practice safe work habits and comply with all quality, safety, health and environmental policies, procedures, and regulations of the Company.
- Interpret drawings and apply knowledge of engineering principles to the assigned task
- Ability to learn very fast how to install, remove, repair, assemble, disassemble and function test wellhead equipment.
- Understand designs, drawings, specifications, etc. of the wellhead. Ensure that assignments meet standards and performance requirements.
- Assist in the pressure testing, as required, production and interpretation of test reports of test conducted.
- To understand and solve technical problems of various valves, pneumatic valves “Actuators”, choke boxes, choke beans, flow line valves, etc.
- Learn how to maintain Christmas tree assembles, and preventive & corrective maintenance services.
- Write departmental-related reports, and field reports with templates provided and specifications, as required.
- Provide reports to senior levels of management on the progress of assigned tasks and projects.
- 0-1 year work Experience.
- B.Eng/HND Engineering.
- Candidates residing in Port Harcourt are preferred.
- Proficient in Computer Appreciation Program.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply online
Application Deadline: 21st July 2022.