Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, Schlumberger is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are recruiting for the position below;
◾Job Title: Laboratory Technician
◾location: Port Harcourt – Nigeria
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for delivering safe, efficient and reliable Product Service Delivery to customers. The Laboratory Technician performs quality assurance tests on company products, prepares laboratory reports prior to service delivery at the wellsite and provides advanced technical support during additive selection and fluid design.
The Laboratory Technician maintains contact with the Client Support Labs and/or operating locations, product centers and repository.
You can Also Apply For: Submit Cv’s: Hotel Job openings for SSCE/B.Sc/OND/HND (30 Position)
- Conducting Laboratory Analysis
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Develop competency level required to perform advanced additive selection and fluid design
- Preparation of technical presentation for internal and external customers
- Perform regular audits to ensure the laboratory operates according to required standards
- Technical Support to Design/Technical Engineer and Product Champions.
- Perform risk analysis before each task or job to identify and mitigate potential safety or quality concerns.
- Participate in service quality meetings with customers and improve performance using plans
- Higher National Degree (HND) in any Engineering field of study (chemistry, petroleum, chemical engineering)
- Recent graduate not more than 3 years post-graduation experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.