Baker Hughes Company, organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston, is one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides products and services for oil well drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting
Mobilization manager is responsible for processing travel Visas for foreigners, various work authorizations, work permits/special passes and other immigration related duties.
- Assess the information received in the Field Service Engineer assignment order.
- Analyze the immigration rules, labor law, legal and tax requirements to obtain the proper visa/work permit to enter and to perform work activities into a specific country.
- Engage with Baker Hughes Global Mobility team and Immigration Service Providers during the analysis phase.
- Lead the overall visa/work permit process through the steps of documentation preparation, application, collection and control of visa/work permit obtained.
- Administer the Field Service Engineer mobilization and apply the Secondment policy and procedure when required for tax and billing purpose.
- Maintain updated the internal database with biodata information and the Fses pool “Fit for Duty” key metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any relevant course.
- Have at least 3-5 years relevant experience as a mobilization manager, project administrator
- Have experience with labor legislation and timesheet forms.
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills.
Location: Port Harcourt.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.