Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
We are recruiting for the Position below;
- Job Title: Warehouse and Yard Associate – Oilfield Services
- locations: Nigeria
- Job type: Full time
- Job requisition id: R69501
Are you passionate about Warehousing Assistance & Support?
Are you passionate about Warehousing & Yard management? Join our Warehouse and Logistics team
As a leader, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Specialist Warehouse Team oversees the delivery and receivership of our innovative energy products. We pack and process orders for global on-site and off-shore locations to ensure accurate and successful delivery.
- Receiving, classifying, and stocking incoming goods.
- Managing ERP updates, managing stocking conditions, and knowing “what is where”.
- Exchanging data and information interaction concerns and providing improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Handling standardized material processes and guidelines for choosing the right actions.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
- have at least 4 years of experience in Logistics or warehouse and yard activities
- Be able to speak English with good oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to show good problem-solving and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work both alone and as part of a diverse cultural team.
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.