About the Programme:
Empowering Nigerian graduates with opportunities. Launched 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
- Fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation.
- They will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP.
- 3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship.
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
To be an eligible fellow, you must
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) for Bachelor’s Degree or Upper Credit (> 3.00) for HND Certificate holders.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the eligibility condititons above and are interested in the UNDP/Nigerian Government Jubilee Fellows Programme should complete and submit an online application form to indicate their interest for the programme.