Receptionist at STRESERT SERVICES LIMITED NIGERIA2 min read
Stresert is recruiting to fill the role below.
Job Title : Receptionist
Department : Administration
Reporting to : Facility Coordinator
No. Required :Two (2)
The receptionist will be responsible for greeting and welcoming clients and visitors to the building. He/she will be required to provide clients with directions to various locations and spaces within the building. The receptionist will ensure a seamless flow or visitors and guests, using the visitor management system. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Maintain and adhere to the security, health, and safety protocols of the building before confirming and granting guests access into the office premises.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone.
- Receive visitors in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Direct visitors to the appropriate floors or waiting area(s).
- Ensure the reception area is clean, tidy, and free of clutter.
- Maintain a quiet ambience in the reception area.
- Ensure drinking water is available in the reception area for guests.
- Answer, screen, and direct telephone calls accordingly in a polite and professional manner.
- Make outgoing calls and avoid abuse of phone usage.
- Receive, sort, and record incoming mails and deliveries and forward to appropriate offices.
- Record and send outgoing correspondences as directed.
- Manage the building log (who is enters and exits) the building
- Order reception office supplies and monitor usage.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties.
You can also Apply for: Heavy Duty mobile Machine Engineer & Technician at Dangote Cement
- Bachelor’s degree in any related and relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a receptionist or front desk professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable customer service attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to always maintain a professional attitude
- Good time management skills
- Experience with administrative and clerical duties
- Competency in Microsoft Office application such as Word, Excel, and outlook
- Good team player
- Observant and detail oriented
- REMUNERATION: Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.