Shell Graduate Program 20222 min read
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care.
◾Job title: Shell Graduate Programme 2022.
◾Location: Port Harcourt, Lagos.
◾Reference ID: R47450
◾Employment Type: Full time.
◾Experience level : Graduates:
Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
The Graduate Recruitment within Shell follows a standard global methodology used to attract, select, and place our best talent within the various Shell businesses. For 2022,
we are seeking graduates for the following areas:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil).
- Geosciences and Geoinformatics.
- Commercial (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources).
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain).
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a bachelor’s degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation.
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper).
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Create Account and Sign up for the program
Deadline: Not Specified
1 thought on “Shell Graduate Program 2022”