United Bank for Africa Plc is Africa’s leading financial institutions offering banking services to more than 35 million customers across 1,000 branches in 20 African countries. With presence in New York, London, Paris and Dubai, UBA is connecting people
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the 2023 Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP)
- To Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- To Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
GMAP aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation. The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelors degree (2nd Class Lower) from a University.
- 0- 1 Minimum years of work experience required.
- Must posses a Compulsory NYSC or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by October 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply.